Saturday, June 30, 2012

Getting Started

I sit here contemplating how to get started on this new venture as sleep alludes me.  New ideas, my running to do list, questions, concerns, hopes, aspirations and many more things tend to permeate my consciousness at this early morning hour.  This isn't anything new, it's become common place to have a running conversation with myself in the middle of the night.  Welcome to pregnancy insomnia.  I cannot complain too much, I am certainly happy it's not heartburn and all this time to contemplate has finally pushed me to take a step forward and create this blog, something I've been thinking about and trying to develop in my mind for some time.

I've had several directions I've wanted to take it but never pulled the trigger and still don't know exactly what shape it will take.  However, I figured if I waited to figure out exactly what I wanted to accomplish here I might never take the jump.  So this will be a work in progress and I will see where it takes me.  I hope you enjoy coming along for the ride and the snapshot into our life.  We certainly have a lot too look forward to with our new addition just several weeks away.   I know there will be many changes, adaptations, trials and tribulations and lots of amazing moments and love as our family expands and Brian and I become parents.  It will also be interesting to see how our passions, pastimes, interests and lifestyle in general change and adapt with the addition of our little one.

I still see lots of epicurean delights, fantastic projects, and entertaining remaining a large part of our life but with a different twist and flair.  I am excited to see where this journey takes us and to welcome our little boy into our life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment